Tuesday, March 13, 2007

UPS Yours

Yesterday I got a call from UPS saying a package would be delivered today. This is the first time they have called me to let me know a package would be arriving on a certain day and I'm very happy about it. Usually they come and go and I never see the package. (I have been having a hard time with UPS because they refuse to knock very hard and the door to my apartment is thick.) The only downside to this is they said "the exact time cannot be guaranteed" but it would be "sometime between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m." Okay, well, thanks for narrowing that down for me so I won't be "inconvenienced" (God forbid!). It's only an 11 hour period we're talking about... How could it possibly cause a problem? UPS must really believe people have nothing better to do than spend 11 hours at their homes waiting. In truth, I don't have anything better to do today than sit here and wait, but it's rude of them to assume so.

No comments: