Saturday, March 10, 2007

23 Years of Garbage

Everything is going well right now. I'm feeling pretty good and a large reason for that is the weather. I can open the door to the balcony, and the windows, and just let the birds chirp and feel the breeze coming through. It's a good feeling and it really lifts my spirits.

I've been spending the past week trying to "break the chains" that have bound me for my entire life. It's hard to explain what these chains are, because they stretch all the way back to the day I was born. I've never truly been free because these chains have altered the way I live my everyday life. There are things I can't do that other people take for granted. Anyway, I've been attempting to break these chains. It's a difficult process, because I am trying to undo 23 years worth of garbage.

Things are changing, for the better. It's a nice day and I'm feeling good. A good book, a brief March rain, and a sleeping dog and cat -- how does it get better?

No comments: