Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rain, Rain

It's pouring the rain outside right now. I have both windows in the computer room open, Annie is asleep on the floor and the cat is in the window waiting for our new bird neighbor (pic on my MySpace) to return home. I love listening to the rain hitting the pavement and drumming on the roof. Very soothing.

A lot is going on in my world right now, but, for once, I don't feel like discussing it. Gasp! I'm not sure what happened, but at some point I got tired of being so vocal about everything. I guess it's a "pick your battles" sort of mentality. I have tried so hard to prove myself and now I'm done. What more do I have to prove? Eh. Whatever.

Still cleaning. Sigh. So frustrating when all the crap just keeps piling up as I try to get rid of it. It will be gone soon. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Watched the movie Barton Fink recently. Liked it. I actually only liked the parts with John Goodman. When he was not on screen it seemed so dull and boring. He definitely stole the show. Oh, and the man who played the Hollywood producer (got an Oscar nod for that, too, btw), can't think of his name right now. Very familiar face. In lots of things. Getting ready to watch a documentary about Aileen Wuornos. I've heard good things about it (and bad) so I'm kinda looking forward to it (I tend to like the things most people don't).

Finished reading Raising Atlantis by Thomas Greanias. I liked it, too. It kept me turning the page. I love it when I finish a book in 3 or 4 days. It so rarely happens, what with my serious lack of attention.

Well, the rain has stopped and so shall the blog for today.

Peace.

No comments: