Monday, April 02, 2007

Blog Closure

I looked at the amount of entries I write on this blog each month and I was shocked. This month was the first time since I started this blog that the number of posts was in the single digits. I made six posts in March. So today I am closing this blog. I just realize I don't have a lot to say anymore. Writing this blog on a somewhat consistent schedule has become a task. It was started as a pleasurable thing, but it has turned into something almost tiring. So I close it today with many thanks and much gratitude to the people who have read this and have given me your comments... You have made the 19 months of this blog worth it.

I'm now going to just write my blogs on my MySpace page (found here: www.myspace.com/matthewdavidward). The majority of them will probably be short and somewhat vague. Like I said, I don't have a lot to say anymore -- everything has already been said. So scroll back through the 300+ posts of this blog if you need to know.

Peace.

No comments: