Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Waiting...

My life is at a weird place at the moment. Some strange things are happening and the immediate future looks like it'll be a painful road. But maybe at the end of this tunnel there will be a light. I just have to wait and see how everything goes.

The main thing for me to know is I have no control over it. Life is up in the air at the moment and I have to deal with that. It could come out good, it could come out bad. I just don't know. I've dealt with a lot of things in my life and I know I'm a stronger person than a lot of 22 year olds. I have my weaknesses, but I have to learn that some things I can't control. The direction of my life and my future is sometimes out of my hands.

I have to occupy my mind with other things and wait it out.

No comments: