Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Resolution

I was going to make a post recapping everything that happened in 2006, but then I decided it wasn't worth it. Everything that happened this year is in the past. It nothing to think about or worry about anymore. So, instead I'm going to do a New Year's resolution post.

My resolutions for 2007 are, but not limited to, the following:
  • Meeting new people
  • Staying active with various activities and events
  • Quit apologizing for things I don't need to apologize for
  • (and the old standby) Lose weight

There are more, but these are the main ones.

Staying active and busy shouldn't be a problem. I'll have school, volunteer work, maybe a part-time job to handle that. I may even be in a play in the upcoming year. I'd be excited to do it again. I spoke with someone about it and if it happens it'll be around the middle of the year. It's still 'To Be Determined' though.

Who knows what 2007 will bring? Each of the past 6 years have brought some horrible (and sometimes tragic) event that has really affected me deeply. I'm hoping 2007 will be a more peaceful year with as little drama as possible.

No comments: