Saturday, December 02, 2006

Feeling Pretty Good

I'm feeling pretty good today. I've done my best to keep up with the exercise. Yesterday we didn't do anything because it was so cold and windy! I'm surprised more trees were blown down. Anyway, Monday Annie and I walked two miles! I was so proud of myself. I think next time I need to walk one mile then leave Annie here and return for the second. She had a tough time with it.

Today I'm going with my aunt and her friend to Knoxville then back to Spring City to see a play. I'm looking forward to Knoxville; the play not-so-much. I'm going as a favor and I almost said no (like I normally do). Then I thought: What the hell? I don't like going down to Spring City because that's where E.A.P. lives and it brings back pain every time I go near.

No comments: