Wednesday, December 20, 2006

As the Year Winds Down...

Christmas is almost here. Not sure if I'm excited or depressed about it. I spent last Christmas here with Annie. It was, admittedly, a lonely time, but we survived. I'm going to my aunt's to spend Christmas this year.

I've been buying presents this year. Very few, but still... So I'll probably be spending a lot of evenings at Wal-Mart leading up to the big day.

I've been dealing with some issues and trying to make sense of it all. I love E. deeply and I see a future and I want there to be a future, but I can't get passed my insecurity and the fear she'll be with someone else before long. She's beautiful and the guys would be crazy not to notice this... So I'm constantly battling my jealousy over it all. But I guess this is the price I pay. I caused a lot of the mess that happened and I'm paying the price still. I hope she loves me as much as I love her. I don't think I could handle losing her.

But, on to happier things. I got my schoolbook today and I intend on beginning it soon. Maybe if I start studying now and taking notes I'll have a head start when the class actually begins on the 16th.

I'm going to sit down soon (I hope) and start preparing my Christmas cards. I won't be sending them out until January, but I'd like to get them done now or they won't get out until August!

So as the year winds down it's time to make those resolutions. In 2007, I want to meet new and interesting people. I want to learn that when I don't have control over situations it's okay. I want to (hopefully) find that the girl of my dreams will be there for me. 2007 should be a very interesting year.

No comments: