Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Job, Jealousy and a Shred of Doubt

My job is a job. I have hated the past couple of days. The responsibility falling on my shoulders this week is almost too much. I just dread when the manager gets back and has to sort through all the mistakes we made.

So, here's a random question. If I'm not dating somebody, how can I be jealous of their ex? Is it jealousy of what they had? Jealousy that they're still friends? Is it fear they will reconnect? Is jealousy always a bad thing?? *sigh* How do I get myself into these situations that cause me to be nuttier than I already am.

Trust. How much can you trust a person? I never, ever thought I'd be cheated on. It never crossed my mind in any form that my girlfriend would be dishonest with me. So, this just adds to the complexity of my life. Now, when someone tells me something I want to believe, I have a shred of doubt in the back of my mind. I don't like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being cautious isn’t a bad thing, neither is taking a small chance. Take your time to sort things out and firmly make a decision. Don’t push yourself for the other person, I’m sure she’ll understand.