Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Update: June 20

I haven't posted in a while because I have been so busy working. I'm now working 40 hours a week. There really isn't much to update on. Everything is going really well. Life has been pretty good to me lately. There is a lot I want to do. I'm making slow progress on my writing projects, and I have this strong desire to write a letter to the editor to the local newspaper that wouldn't make me very popular. I do need to clean around the apartment a bit (a lot) and I just keep putting it off. I had no excuse to put anything off today since today was my only day off this week... Luckily, I can use work as my excuse for the rest of the week.

I'm currently reading Riptide by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. I'm almost 200 pages into it and really enjoying it. It's an interesting story.

I also got the movie Rumor Has It in the mail through Netflix. I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would. I like Jennifer Aniston and I love Shirley MacLaine. I was also surprised to see one of my favorite actresses, Kathy Bates, pop up in an uncredited role. It was an interesting movie, but I don't think it was done to the best of it's ability. I feel that some great talent was not used to it's potential.

I'm still addicted to the Game Show Network (which I'm watching right now). I'm addicted to "Match Game," the new "I've Got a Secret" and the old "What's My Line?" I'm really getting into "What's My Line?" but it comes on at 2 a.m. here, so it's hard to get to see. I like the show because it's so classy. John Daly, Arlene Francis, Dorothy Kilgallen, and Bennett Cerf are just such class acts. And, the new version of "I've Got a Secret" is hilarious with comedians Jermaine Taylor, Suzanne Westenhoefer and Frank DeCaro.

Enough of the rambling...

No comments: