Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update for April 11

Just a brief update to let you know I am still alive. I've been working a lot. I'm also trying to do some Spring cleaning around here... I have two boxes full of stuff to take off to the Good Samaritan here in town. In the process of cleaning, I have made the apartment look like it has been broken into (what a mess!).

I've yet to make up my mind about the immigration issue. On one hand, many are illegal and broke the law, so why should we give the law breakers "citizenship"? On the other hand, how would you even go about tracking down that many people and deporting them? So, basically, I'm just staying out of this one, it's getting far too complicated (and I'm willing to bet that soon it'll be getting a bit messy too).

I'll end this one with a quote from Rodan of Alexandria: "Only a brave person is willing to admit, and fearlessly to face, what a sincere and logical mind discovers."

No comments: