Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Review of My Tuesday

So, here's my day. I wake up to a message on my machine asking if I can come in to work an hour early. I go in and spend the next 9 hours at the Ramada. I'm off by 11 and I head off to the post office to mail four packages. I then head to Krogers to buy more shipping supplies and a bottle of Mello Yello (to keep me going). I come home, prepare more eBay shipments, and begin doing my laundry (which turns out to be 5 loads). As my laundry finishes, I gather up the garbage in my apartment and take it to the dumpster. I finish the laundry and put everything away. I put all the items destined for the Good Samaritan in the back of my car. By 2:30 am, I'm back the post office mailing two more packages.

Now, as I try to get myself to go to sleep, I prepare for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm meeting a friend for lunch at 11:30am, getting the cell phones (mentioned in last post), have to do some little shopping, then be at work by 2:50pm and stay there until 11pm, at which point I'll pass out.

And, just think, I said in a post about a month ago that I was bored and had so much free time. I'm really wishing I hadn't started this stupid cleaning mission, but I am determined to finish it.

I'll end this one with some song lyrics from Miss Melissa Etheridge: "I don't care what they think. I don't care what they say. What do they know about this love anyway?"

No comments: