Thursday, April 27, 2006

Now Promoting: All the Roadrunning

I bought the new CD by Emmylou Harris and Mark Knopfler the day it came out (which was the 24th). I'm really enjoying it. I think Emmylou Harris has one of the most beautiful voices ever. I had never heard of Mark Knopfler, but I'm falling in love with his voice. The CD, All the Roadrunning, is fantastic. I'm loving it.

I worked again today. He asked me yesterday evening if I'd be willing to come in today for about 6 hours. So, that added to 8-hour shifts on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, brings me to 38 hours for the week. I really need to learn to say no when he asks me to come in... I did actually have a doctor's appointment that day, but it had slipped my mind at the time. Also, I had an errand to run with my aunt, but that wasn't a problem to cancel.

Not much else to say tonight and no time to say it... G'night, all.

No comments: