Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy!

I'm feeling really good right now. I'm actually happy. Why, you ask? Why am I suddenly happy after I have made it my job to be unhappy and mopey all the time? Well, here's the thing. I woke up today and it just seemed different. So many things in my life are changing for the better right now. I'm losing weight on my diet, trying to keep up with my exercise, growing my hair out, having my teeth whitened (and "shaped" - which is more unpleasant than it sounds), and I'm already planning several different things to do (for "fun") in the upcoming weeks.

Also, my class looks like it's actually something I can do. Basically all I have to do is read and give my opinion on topics. Hell, I do that now! And, the first topic I have to give my opinion on is (drum roll please)... gay rights. Ha. So, my thought is: will I have the majority opinion or the minority?

I just feel good. Nothing to complain about. I'm creating a new me, inside and out. I'm going to give Madonna a run for her money on the "reinvention thing" -- here we go...

No comments: