Saturday, November 11, 2006

Upgrade

I feel so out of touch. Some minor changes have been made to this blog if you look closely. Blogger has given its members an option to upgrade to Blogger beta, which is cool, I'll admit. There are lots of little things to help make it a bit easier to personalize the blog. I feel so behind when I get to dealing with Html and all the fancy new options. It'll take me a while to see what more I can do with this.

The archive is in the left sidebar in a drop down menu, which I really like. There are a few links beneath that and everything else is pretty much the same on the surface. Most of the changes came through the switch to beta which isn't visually noticeable to readers.

Oh, so tiring. All this new technology. Nothing stays the same, everything keeps speeding along and I keep struggling to keep up, but I am falling far behind on it all.

No comments: