Friday, November 17, 2006

And I'm Off!

Today was a long day. I drove to Athens and back, returning my aunt. After all was said and done I put a little over 175 miles on my car today. I'm worn out. The apartment does feel a little empty, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

This will be my last post for a few days as I take a break from the world. I'm using the time to deal with past issues that are unresolved, to make myself feel complete and know I am complete even without a girlfriend, to make myself see who I really am, to learn to like and appreciate myself, to organize my priorities, and to see what people who currently in my life are most beneficial to my heart and soul. I'm not sure how long I'll do this, but hopefully I'll have something to write about when I return.

Hope you're wishing me the best of luck, cause I sure will need all I can get!

No comments: