Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thoughts, Thoughts...

My mind is all over the place right now. My painful and repetitive past. My erratic and tiring present. My potential future.

Is it true you can have anything you want if you just try for it? If so, and I try for it and fail... Then, is the theory proven wrong or did I not try hard enough or want it badly enough?

How can I let myself care about someone and believe they will care about me when I get the urge to throw up every time I think about a relationship? And is it possible to get "the dream girl"? Or, rather, is it possible for a guy like me to get "the dream girl." And who is this "dream girl"? I suppose we all define what our "dream" is... I've seen "the dream girl" a couple of times. I know one or two now, but they are always unobtainable. Hmm...

Thoughts, thoughts...

No comments: