Saturday, September 30, 2006

Early Hours in the Last Day of September

Work, work, work. That's the update right there. Nothing more needs to be said. I get one day off each week right now. I'm working 6 out of 7 nights a week. Oh, well. Nothing I can do about it right now.

I'm going to pick my Aunt Maggie up in Athens on the 3rd. She'll be staying a while to (hopefully) brighten my life up a bit. It's good to just have her around.

And, I'm planning a gambling trip. Pam and another friend of mine are planning to get together someday soon and head off to Tunica, Mississippi and gamble away! Woo! I'm excited. It'll be nice to get the hell away from here.

I'm just worn out. I've been backing off a bit on my friends lately, and I know they're noticing. I'm not sure how they're taking it or if they even understand. I just needed a teeny bit of space. Everything got a bit hectic there for a while. A lot of negativity was coming at me. I'm taking a small break to find myself again. Everything is becoming all even again. Good times, good times.

Hope the magic is touching you.

No comments: