Saturday, July 22, 2006

Everything's gonna be all right, it's gonna be okay

Well, everything is about the same. Working my days away. I got a 50 cent raise, which is cool. It'll keep me going for a little while longer. Actually, that little amount does add up in the bigger picture. I've even been training people. Not that I'm good at my job... but I guess I appear to be.

Everything is moving along pretty smoothly in my life right now. Not any big, scary turns just yet (they're out there, though, I feel it). I guess I'll handle them as they come... In the same way I've handled my life so far: making quick, drastic, life-changing decisions on the spur of the moment. It's a dangerous way to live, I know, but it's an interesting way to live.

Light of a Clear Blue Morning
(Written and Performed by Dolly Parton)

It's been a long, dark night
And I've been waitin' for the morning
It's been a long, hard fight
But I see a brand new day dawning
I've been looking for the sunshine
'cause I ain't seen it in so long
But everything's gonna work out just fine
Everything's gonna be all right
That's been all wrong

'cause I can see the light of a clear blue morning
I can see the light of a brand new day
I can see the light of a clear blue morning
And everything's gonna be all right
It's gonna be okay

It's been a long, long time
Since I've known the taste of freedom
And those clinging vines
That had me bound, well I dont need 'em
'cause I am strong and I can prove it
And I got my dreams to see me through
It's just a mountain, I can move it
And with faith enough there's nothing I cant do

And I can see the light of a clear blue morning
And I can see the light of brand new day
I can see the light of a clear blue morning
And everything's gonna be all right
It's gonna be okay...

It's gonna be okay...

No comments: