Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Very Brief Update

It's been a few days since my last post. Not a lot has changed. I've just been working a lot. Everything is going well. Annie is doing well. I need to catch up on my cleaning, but that probably won't happen any time soon.

I bought Paul Simon's amazing new CD, Surprise. At 63 he's still got some wonderful things to say and he has one hell of a way of expressing it. I also bought Neil Young's new protest CD, Living with War. It's very courageous and an interesting listen.

I would write more, but since I don't have a lot to say right now (which is actually a good thing, I suppose), I guess it's best I end here. I promised my aunt I'd go to church with her in the morning, so I need to get some sleep.

I'll end this one with a couple of quotes:

"Happiness is essentially a state of going somewhere, wholeheartedly, one-directionally, without regret or reservation." - William Sheldon

"In order to experience life in the full sense, you expose yourself to a bottomless pit of vulnerability. That is the essence of true love." - Kristin Armstrong

No comments: