Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bye, My Kitty

The doctor called back around 3pm, while me, Pam and her daughter were having lunch. He said Celia suffered from congestive heart failure. He recommended we put her to sleep, because she was suffering and struggling to breathe. He said he didn't usually recommend it right off the bat, but there was nothing he could do. I called my aunt and asked her if I could bury Celia in her back yard, she said she'd ask her husband if it was okay and if I couldn't she'd ask one of her friends if I could bury her in their yard. I go to pick up the body Monday. So, Celia, I love you, baby. Rest in peace.


CELIA
(c. 2004-2006)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your cat. If you are looking for a new cat in the next couple of months let me know. My cat Lola is due any day now.