Saturday, January 07, 2006

Survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Matthew Ward
Birthday:March 6, 1984
Birthplace:Auxier, Kentucky
Current Location:Crossville, Tennessee
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:Around 6'
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right.
Your Heritage:A little Indian, a little bit of this, a little bit of that
The Shoes You Wore Today:Umm... the black ones under my table
Your Weakness:Girls
Your Fears:Being alone.
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepporoni, sausage, oh, and just someone to eat it with...
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Make peace with who I am.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"hehe"
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh crap, what time is it??!!
Your Best Physical Feature:People have commented on my eyes or hair.
Your Bedtime:Very late at night, or very early in the morning.
Your Most Missed Memory:Being naive and ignorant of the world.
Pepsi or Coke:Mello Yello
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonald's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino.
Do you Smoke:No, never even tried it, never will.
Do you Swear:Hell, yeah.
Do you Sing:Badly.
Do you Shower Daily:Of course.
Have you Been in Love:Yes.
Do you want to go to College:Currently in college
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:N/A
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love 'em
Do you play an Instrument:I feel a joke here... (ha) anyway, No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope, again, never tried it, never will. What's the point?
In the past month have you Smoked:Refer to last answer
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No, no, no.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes I have
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Nope.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Nope.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I'll go with no on this one, as well.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Not that I recall, no.
Ever been Drunk:No.
Ever been called a Tease:I've been called a lot of things, but I don't remember being called a tease.
Ever been Beaten up:Nope.
Ever Shoplifted:Indeed.
How do you want to Die:Near the love of my life. If suicide, then like Virginia Woolf and Spalding Gray (water).
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A child.
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
Number of Piercings:0
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Off the top of my head, 8. How many I'd take back if I could, 2.
Number of CDs I own:I count a 160.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue, green.
Favourite Hair Color:Red.
Short or Long Hair:Long, but not too long.
Height:A bit shorter than me.

No comments: