Monday, October 30, 2006

My Mail Lady is a Bitch

A knock comes at the door and I'm there within 20 seconds. When I open the door my mail lady looks at me and puts her hand on her hip. "We're gonna have a little discussion," she said. "When you hear me knock on this door, you yell out, 'I'm comin.' Okay? That way I don't spend all this time feeling out this slip and having to throw it away."

Umm... k. What do you say to that? I mean, I can't really insult her or tell her what I really think of her... She has the power. She holds my mail. She can deliver or not deliver anything. But, I do highly resent this. Who the hell gives the mailmen of the world the right to chastise people? And why do you knock only once and then start feeling out the paper?

Kiss my ass Mail Bitch... I'll answer the door however the hell I please. She should have just been thankful I was wearing clothes.

No comments: