Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fat Diary: End of Week One

Shame on me. Shame, shame, shame. I didn't really stick to any type of weight loss plan. I ate pretty much what I wanted, when I wanted. Pizza, burgers smothered in cheese, etc. etc. But, the good news is I didn't gain any weight. Whew.

The good things that happened this week are I have been off Mello Yello for several days, I'm trying to stay away from the Carbonated Water/Sugar combo (per my dentist's warning), and I'm watching my portions. I'm also making little decisions like getting the Light Ranch salad dressing, or the organic cereals and the healthiest of the popcorn. Baby steps. Also making small efforts at a "workout."

Goal Weight: 165 lbs.

Total Weight Last Week: 190 lbs.

Total Weight This Week: 189 lbs.

Weight Loss This Week: -1 lb.

No comments: