Thursday, December 22, 2005

Working Boy

So, I got a job. Actually, I'm working back at the Cumberland County Playhouse. I went to meet with the owner, Jim Crabtree, and he said he couldn't give me a full-time position right now since they're on break (the new season starts back January 17). But, he did give me a freelance job to do research on wholesale retailers who sell books and CDs and such. He also wanted me to write up a report on the concession stand operations, how to improve them, and so on. He's going to pay me minimum wage for the research. I'm excited, because I know if I do good on this, I'll get a full-time job there doing who knows what. He said I may be put back in the concession stand, but also said there may be any number of other jobs to use me for. I told him I was willing to do anything.

All is well here with me and the girls (dog and cat, Annie and Celia)... Really, really cold outside, but otherwise things are going great. Hope all is well with you and yours.

And so it goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :>